You can make this recipe from our friends at TuBocaAgua in the following way:
- 4 ossobucos de tenera Carnes Campoverde
- 1 onion, 2 carrots, 3 cloves of garlic.
- 4 pear tomatoes
- 1 celery twig
- Chopped ñora cuik
- 1/2 glass of red wine
- Salt, pepper, thyme, Rosemary, chives for plating.
Osso buco elaboration:
- We wash the meat, dry it with absorbent paper, season it with salt and pepper and spice it with thyme and rosemary.
- In an express pot we put a stock of EVOO and we mark the meat very well. Once it is golden we remove it for later use.
- Chop the garlic and onion. Peel the carrot and cut it into slices. Later we add all the vegetables to the pot, using the same oil where we have marked the meat. Add a little salt and pepper, and a little more EVOO if necessary. Cook over medium heat until vegetables are tender.
- Grate the tomatoes, removing the skin. Add the tomato to the pot and cook until the water is reduced.
- Then add the meat along with the wine. We raise the fire and cook until the alcohol is reduced. Add the chopped ñora and move everything well.
- Pour mineral or filtered water until we cover all the meat together with the celery stick. We close the pot, put the medium-high heat and when the steam begins to come out, we count 30 min. Once this time has elapsed, remove from the heat, let cool and release all the steam and open the pot. Remove the meat and blend all the remaining ingredients with a blender glass. We keep the sauce and the meat on the other hand for the subsequent presentation of the dish.
- For the plating, put the potato parmentier at the bottom using a round mold, the ossobuco on top, carefully pour the sauce and place a little chives on top.
Potato parmentier ingredients:
- 4 bearMedium potatoes
- 1/2 glass of milk
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- A little grated Grana Padano cheese
- salt, pepper and nutmeg
- Wash the potatoes, peel them and cook them with a little salt. When they are very tender, remove them, drain and mash them with the help of a fork. Then we pass them through a food mill.
- Add the mashed potatoes to the same pot where we boiled the potatoes. We add the milk little by little while we are moving continuously with the help of a kitchen tongue.
- Add the chicken broth and stir continuously until you have the typical creamy texture of parmentier.
- Finally add the grated cheese to taste along with salt, pepper and nutmeg. We try and rectify until we have it to taste.